Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  Specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have pain on right side of orbs and seems like is coming

Customer Question

i have pain on right side of orbs and seems like is coming bigger. other thing on head i have red little marks and white rush wich i think can be balanitis. is that very serius please
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: worse. i think can be from sexual. about a week
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: young i had same problem with balanitis , i never done the treatments till on the end. other thing i have on skin ringworms
Category: Urology
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 9 days ago.

What is orbs please

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
right side of ‘balls’
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
do you know something about it? please
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 9 days ago.

Do you want a call?

Expert:  ravikumarr replied 9 days ago.

When did the pain start? Did it start suddenly?

Expert:  ravikumarr replied 9 days ago.

Any trauma recently. Any discharge from the penis?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
please give me some time to translate
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 9 days ago.

Ok

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
the pain started today. i had sex about 2 weeks a go with ancnouing girl. after 2 days red spots marks came on the head of the pennis. with the days was spreading arround the skin and head on pennis. but some of them has gone. after 10 days (of the day i met her) my right orchid becoming hard and biger than the left. i feel like it sweating as well.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
i feel little pain into.
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 9 days ago.

It looks like an infection (orchitis or balanitis). I would recommend you to go to the sexual transmitted disease clinic and have it checked. You will need a course of antibiotics.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
when i was young i had type of balanitis , i didnt do surgery , i used some creams. i have done the treatments 2 times with the cream and one time with pills but i didnt do till the end.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
how serius is this Doctor?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
do you think that i have spread to my girlfriend as well? what type of infection is it
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
i have both problems. balanitis and now the infection on right side of ‘b*lls’
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 9 days ago.

It needs to be looked and needs antibiotics. Any infection has to be treated or it might worsen. It's better of you have your girlfriend also gets checked.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
thank you.
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 9 days ago.

Welcome

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
sorry again.
that can be and testicular as well?
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 9 days ago.

It is possible  that the testicle could have become inflamed

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Doctor please, let me explain you in proper how it comes .
it start a strange pain on the right side of testic(b*ll). after 2 days some other strange pains come up on the right side of my back down. i think may be the liver. but is not hurting to much . and the urine it smells and is cloudy. what do you think this coulde be?
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 7 days ago.

Smelly urine could be a sign of infection. Could also be sexually transmitted disease if you have had any casual sexual activity.

A quick urine dip test should be able to clarify things. It can be got from the gp.