GuptaMD
GuptaMD, Dr
Experience:  MD. Experienced in Pediatric Urology and Nephrology
239748

During my visit to the Chech Republic I had to go to the

Customer Question

Hi, During my visit to the Chech Republic I had to go to the hospital due to a urology problem. I was told to visit a urologist doctor in Ireland after my return to be under the control of that issue. I live in Donabate Co Dublin and I have no Idea where to go and what to do. Could you give me an advice?
JA: Is this a new condition, or have you been dealing with it for a while?
Customer: It started suddenly but I had small problems sometimes with urination before but this time it was painful and the third day I could not urinate. the pipe was applied for two weeks to allow me to urinate and during the medical exam I was told that I have a problem with prostata.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No I do not think so.
Category: Urology
Expert:  GuptaMD replied 18 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I’m Dr. Gupta and I can help you today. I'll be back in a moment with my reply!

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi, A doctor in the Czech Republic told me that I need to be under urologist control with my prostate in Ireland.I live in Donabate Co Dublin,
Expert:  GuptaMD replied 18 days ago.

I am sorry to hear that, here are some centers in Dublin that can help with urology issues,

Eastern Urology

Dublin, Ireland · +353 1(###) ###-####/p>

Dr. Barry McGuire Urologist

4.2  (5) · Urologist

Dublin 4, Ireland · +353 1(###) ###-####/p>

Urolog Dublin

3.9  (14) · Doctor

Dublin 1, Ireland · +353 87(###) ###-####/p>

Warm regards