How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ravikumarr Your Own Question
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 304
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Urology Question Here...
ravikumarr is online now

Is there any cure for a micro penis

Customer Question

Is there any cure for a micro penis
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Expert:  ravikumarr replied 18 days ago.

I am a general physician. there are penis elongation surgeries. but it is not usually done in the nhs.

a good starting point is engaging with your gp and asking referral tonl urology.

you might have to go privately. the procedure is only practiced by a few urologists.