Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. FCPS (R) General Surgery and Traumatology. 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am going to toilet several times at night. its fine. i did

Customer Question

i am going to toilet several times at night .
JA: The Urologist can help. To begin, any pain or burning sensation while urinating? What color is your urine?
Customer: its fine. i did attend a specialist but he recommended sleeping pills . i seem to wee but not empty
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Urologist should know?
Customer: no m fit but have always had my sugar levels high.. i take a b pressure and colesterill tablet
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 18 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 18 days ago.

First of all high blood sugar causes you to wee multiple times. Secondly, if it keeps on happening when sugar is fine and you are a male patient then get your prostate checked as enlarged prostate can cause such symptoms as well.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.