Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Urologist
Experience:  MBBS MS (Surgery) Vast experience and routinely perform all urology procedures including endoscopy.
5625079

I am booked in for a cytoscopy and hydrodistention in 2 days

I am booked in for a cytoscopy and hydrodistention in 2 days and I just got my period. Can I still get the procedure?
JA: Any pain or burning sensation while urinating? What color is your urine?
Customer: I always have pain while urinating that is why my urologist is scheduling me in for a cystoscopy and hydrodistention. Colour of urine is straw
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No I just want to know does this procedure go ahead if a female has her period
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

The procedure can be done during the period.

There is no issue with it.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks so much

You are very welcome.

Wishing you a speedy resolution and all the very best in life.

It was a pleasure to assist you.

I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today!

Stay blessed.