Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I have had a pain for 7 weeks now in my groin and inner leg.

Hi, I have had a pain for 7 weeks now in my groin and inner leg. I went doctors and they referred me, my bloods where fine they said and small amount blood urine . I had a ultra sound but they only done my kidneys and my testicles (GP thought felt lump) they didn’t scan my groin which I found so strange but said wasn’t allowed as couldn’t feel a lump . Even though I’ve been in agony with groin . I don’t no what to do from here as I’ve gone away with no answers

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

I am sorry to hear this. Did they say if this lump felt like a hernia?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My GP said could feel a lump and thought was hernia or appendix . But when I went to Urologist they said could feel one said it’s extremely tender .
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Just found unusual they wouldn’t scan the area where I’m in pain

Thanks, ***** ***** wouldn't be able to feel the appendix given its position. However if they felt there was a hernia, even in the absence of a lump, a scan can still demonstrate a defect which is what is found with a hernia.

I would suggest discussing your concerns with your referring doctor.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I wil call my GP tomorrow as I’m not happy was sent home with no answers . Thank you

I hope you find more about what is happening.