Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, Doctor
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

I noticed I suddenly have incontinenence and a burning

I noticed I suddenly have incontinenence and a burning feeling when I pee
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: two days a little pain in my lower abdomen but I thought it was ovulation coming on
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have excruciating pain in my lower back but that has been on for about a year and infection had earlier been ruled out

Thanks for using jsut answer

if you're not able to control your bladder and you have burning sensation, as well as lower abdominal paom

this could be a possible urine infection

To confirm, you'll need to be examined and have your urine tested and possibly sent off to the lab as well as antibiotics if this is the case so I'll advice you should try see a Dr today

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

You are welcome

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

No worries