Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Doctor
Experience:  Medical Specialist
111381268

Witam nasz 17-letni syn ma problemy z jądrem. Zaczęło się to

Witam nasz 17-letni syn ma problemy z jądrem. Zaczęło się to w lipcu. Jego lewe jądro jest spuchnięte i go boli czuje dyskomfort. Jest po dwóch wizytach u doktora miał robione USG i pobierali mu krew. Lekarz powiedział że następna wizyta w styczniu co dla nas jest to niedopomyslenia.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Brał tylko antybiotyk ale nic nie pomoglo
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: W srodku jądra jest guz ale lekarz nie jest w stanie nam określić co to jest

Hi thanks for getting in touch, could you tell me a little more about what you'd like to discuss?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Syn ma problem z jądrem. W lewym jądrze jest guz wielkości orzecha cały czas odczuwa ból i jest opuchnniete

Are you able to write this in English?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have a lump in my left testicle size of wallnut and it very hurts and it's brussied

How long has it been there and have you showed it to a doctor?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
It all stared in july i had two ultrasound but the doctor is not doing anything about it

What did the ultrasound show do you know?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
It's a lump but the doctor doesn't know what kind it is and it might be cancer

I see. They should have referred you to see a urologist, has this been done?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No i didn't get send

I think it's critical that you get referred to see a urologist. They need to examine you and go from there.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Do you Think it's cancer becuase the doctor is taking hes time

It's certainly possible but the only way to know is to see the correct specialist so that they can get the correct tests done quickly. You should go back to your GP and say you need a referral to urology urgently.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
What kind of things shoulde he do,he only took My Blood twice and he said it's good

Well they will examine you properly and use the results of the scan and particular blood tests. I don't know which tests your GP looked at in the blood but the urologist will definitely order the right tests.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
If My Blood is all good but i have a lump can i still have cancer
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Czy urolog powinien powiedzieć z usg co to jest za guz
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
should the urologist tell us what kind of tumor it is

It depends on which blood test you had.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
can it tell with ultrasound what it is

Not alone, usually all these things together.