Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

How does your service work payment/fee structure? nope and

How does your service work payment/fee structure ?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: nope and nothing that has to do with a potential urology issue
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: acute
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Before you connect me, what are the fees please
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: ok
Thank you for contacting Just Answer

How can I help?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
My Urology question is as follows: for the past 8 weeks (and this does not happen every time I pee) I occasionally get an urge to get back to the urinal after a pee and jelly ejaculate comes out under force. It used to happen only after I wipe bottom deep but in the last two weeks it’s after I would say every third or fourth pee
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I can’t call at the moment. I’m with others.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
What could be the problem. It’s the same jelly globules that are typically in semen I think but I’m certainly not erect when thus is happening after a pee

Okay thanks, ***** ***** problem. This could be suggestive of a mild form of prostatitis, this can affect where semen joins your urethra from you vas deferens.

I would suggest a urine test to check for evidence of infection

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok I will talk to my gp in that case and go from there. Thanks for your help.

All the best