How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Baker Your Own Question
Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 6214
Experience:  MD
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr Baker is online now

My husbands wouldn’t go inside my vagina i need help on how

Customer Question

my husbands dick wouldn’t go inside my vagina i need help on how to put it in
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 17 days ago.
Thank you for contacting Just Answer
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 17 days ago.

I am sorry to hear of your predicament, is this the first time it has happened? And do you mean it was painful or he could maintain an erection?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
we haven’t done it yet becuz it just wouldn’t go in at all and then the erection wouldn’t hold becuz it would take long to go in
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 17 days ago.
I see, I would therefore suggest you use a lubricant to help with this. It is also worth ensuring you have had foreplay before to help allow muscles to relax