Thanks for all these additional details.
I am sorry to hear about your problem and I know how worrisome this situation can be for you but hopefully, we can resolve this.
I understand that you have passed thick white vaginal discharge along with vaginal itching/ burning sensation and discomfort.
As such, your symptoms are related to Vaginal yeast infection.
It is a very common infection and can be easily treated.
This occurs from an imbalance within vaginal flora.
The vagina naturally contains a balanced mix of yeast, including candida, and bacteria.
A healthy vagina has bacteria and some yeast cells.
But when the balance of bacteria and yeast changes, the yeast cells multiplied, and this results in a yeast infection.
Yeast infections are very common in healthy females as well and easily treatable.
You can buy OTC Canesten soft gel pessary.
This would be easily available in the UK.
Regarding probiotic supplements, you can take Optibac.
Please check the below link-
And take OTC Benadryl Allergy tablet once a day for 5 days.
In a few days, you would become free from symptoms.
You can also use the following tips-
· Keep your genital area clean and dry. Use plain, unscented soap.
· Avoid colored or perfumed toilet tissue and a bubble bath.
·You can wear cotton panties or pantyhose with a cotton crotch. Avoid panties made from synthetic materials.
· You should try to change out of wet clothing, especially wet bathing suits or exercise clothing, as soon as possible.
· You can avoid feminine hygiene sprays and douches.
· You should try to eat yogurt with live cultures
· You should cleanse by wiping or washing from front to back (vagina to anus) after urinating or having a bowel movement.
·You can lose weight if you are overweight.
· You should try to keep your blood sugars under good control if you have diabetes.
These measures would help you and would resolve such symptoms.
I reassure you that there is nothing serious behind this so please don't stress yourself.
Please go through the measures, as we discussed and you would be free from such symptoms in a few days.
Hope I have been able to clarify the situation for you and helped in resolving your query.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further.