ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I had a small 5 mm tumour removed during a prostatitis

Customer Question

I had a small 5 mm tumour removed during a prostatitis cystosopy . He said it was ct1 . My question is we’re my prostatitis symptoms over the last years bladder cancer?
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: chronic
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no thanks
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It was in my bladder
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 18 days ago.

hello, i am a general physician. you have had a small tumour detected from the prostrate and not the urinary bladder. when you have some inflamation or infection of the urinary bladder then the symptoms can mimic that of urinary bladder pathology. when doing the cystoscopy, the bladder is also looked into and if they have not commented on the bladder then hopefully, the bladder is alright..how old are you sir?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I am 50 . It was found in the bladder

thanks..what symptoms did you have. do you smoke

thanks

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
i have no blood in urine but i have frequent urination but that has been for many years along with other prostatitis symptoms.

a 5mm tumour is quite small. ulikely the cause for your symptoms.

what have they recommended

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
They have removed the tumour and cauterised. He said on notes it was ct1 5mm tumour
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
They have sent away for biopsy analysis.
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 17 days ago.

good. sounds benign. have to wait for the biopsy results then.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
But I have ready that most T1 tumours are mostly high grade. There are only 1% benign

biopsy is a tissue diagnosis and the gold standard. Better to await for the biopsy results, to avoid speculation and confusion.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thanks so much. My worry is should. Have BCG started as results see to take a long.? The tumour was tiny and y urologist said he ok out an area. Why was the tumour so small? Thanks again
you had the symptoms looked into soon and hence the tumour was small. it could have been bigger if you had neglected your symptoms
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
hi thank you, ***** ***** just wondering why the tumour was so small and whether i need to be getting further treatment so that it does not get time to progress
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 16 days ago.
welcome