KemalG
KemalG,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

I believe I have a urine infection, No not seen a doctor and

Customer Question

I believe I have a urine infection
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No not seen a doctor and Intake HRT
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I dont think there is anything else
Category: Urology
Expert:  KemalG replied 15 days ago.

If your symptoms are only mild, you can try over the counter remedies first such as Cymalon, Hiprex or AZO urine infection medication, and you should drink plenty of fluids including cranberry juice which will help clear the infection.

However, if your symptoms are quite severe and you do not feel well, I suggest you contact NHS 111 as they can assess you and send a prescription to your local pharmacy. 

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you. I am feeling unwell, a slight raise in temperature and the urine is smelly
Expert:  KemalG replied 15 days ago.

You can ignore phone call requests as I did not ask for one.

Expert:  KemalG replied 15 days ago.

In that case, you can try over the counter remedies I mentioned above for now. And if you are not better by tomorrow, you can contact your GP tomorrow.

If your symptoms get any worse, please contact 111 and they can send you a prescription.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you . I have been charged for a phone call. Can that be reimbursed please
Expert:  KemalG replied 15 days ago.

Yes, of course. I am sorry that you were charged for a phone call.

If you send a quick email to customer services below, they will refund you right away. Apologises again.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

***@******.***