Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I have blood in the sperm and im also trying to find out

Customer Question

I have blood in the sperm and im also trying to find out What exactly lump on the testical feels like as i have something inside my scrotum but its not necessarily connected to one of the testicles
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: Good
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I dont think so
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 13 days ago.
Thank you for contacting Just Answer
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 13 days ago.

What is your age? How long have you had a lump in your scrotum?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The thing is that im not sure if its a lump or something else as it feels like a lymph that is enlarged and im 27
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 13 days ago.

How long have you thought there could be a lump then? Have you contacted your doctor about this? And how long have you had blood in your semen?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The blood in the semen comes and goes from time to time.... And the lump is there kind of since i remember....ive always had tenderness there and i have never paid attention at it so much. I havent contacted a doctor as im feeling strange about it and donno how to reacr :/
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 13 days ago.

If you could tell me how long it would be useful, or you don’t know?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I dont know :(
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 13 days ago.

okay, so semen in the urine that comes and goes is likely to suggest an infection. You will need sexual health screening. You will also need an ultrasound of your bladder and your testicles as you do not know how long it has been there as well as not being examined until this point. An examination at this point so I would urge you to do this.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Do i need to contact my gp for this or straight away to a clinic or something like that?
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 13 days ago.
You should, as well as arrange a sexual health screening appointment with your local sexual health clinic.