Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced in a wide range of clinical settings including emergency Medicine
11269312

Would like some advice - struggling to pass urine and I use

Would like some advice - struggling to pass urine and I use a Nerve Stimulator and had a Bladder Sling operation in 2021. My device from the stimulator doesn’t seem to be working and I have slight pain and discomfort in the place it sits. I have had my device switched off for a couple weeks and the device feels painful when you touch it and sometimes it flips over. Do I need to worry?

This is something for which you need to check with the doctor who attached the Nerve Stimulator device. It appears the device has slipped and needs to  be reattached. The leads may have dislodged also. That is why it is not working. It will need to be reattached again and you should see your doctor for this.

Hope this resolves your query. If you need more help, just write back here so l can continue to assist. Stay safe!

Dr. P. Jyoti

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you again. Mg dodgy eye and bladder are having a great time at the moment. I’ll see if i can make an appointment at the Priory to see Consultant. Thank you :-)

Glad to help.

Wish you best of health and a quick recovery. I would like to know of your progress, please keep me informed on this thread if possible.

If you require help again, you can always come back to the JA site and ask your question. If you want me as your expert in the future, you can mark me as 'Favourite Expert' and use the “Ask me a new question” feature.