How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 6360
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your US Law Question Here...
José M. is online now

I live in Ireland and my ex husband in Massacheusettes.Our

Customer Question

I live in Ireland and my ex husband in Massacheusettes.Our 3 children are US citizans living here in Ireland with me.
I know my ex has a good job in USA but is not paying child support.....I'm finding it impossible to manage. What should I do to get him to pay?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: US Law
Expert:  José M. replied 5 years ago.


You must contract a family attorney in Massacheusettes

Check one in this site

You can get a judicial order this way to get him to pay chid support what will be compulsory for him to pay

Thats the way, contract an attorney and demand him in court