How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo Senmartin Your Own Question
Guillermo Senmartin
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 111568
Experience:  Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
Type Your US Law Question Here...
Guillermo Senmartin is online now

Hi my name isXXXXX And i was wrongly accused

This answer was rated:

Hi my name isXXXXX And i was wrongly accused of RAPE , these newspaper articles slanderd my name and now will not take the articles down even no my name has been cleared . Can you look at the link and you'l see what im talking about the links below . contact me back [email protected] thankyou
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm happy to help with your question today.

What do you wish to know about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need to know how i can get these images and articles taken down and help to do that from use


Customer: replied 4 years ago.

And i want to see when i type into google thats there no articles on the case about me

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can you help me

The case was in the US, so was the newspaper article. I've referred you to a US lawyer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

how will he get in contact with me all these papers slandered my name

and its realie affecting me now . thankyou

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Contact num XXXXXXXXXXX /p>

Hello. Thank you for using our service. All I ask is that before you sign off, you rate me positively. If you are inclined to use the "poor service" or "bad service" options, please ask follow-up questions first and give me a chance. Sometimes the law doesn't have a good solution, but I will try hard to find it if it is available.

Sorry for the delay in responding to you. I have noticed your question sitting for a day or two and I've looked up some information for you but I am hesitant to answer because I have a solution for you but I know you are not going to like it. Since I am only paid if you rate me positively, I am afraid that you will just get upset and either rate me poorly which I really want to avoid, but if you understand not to shoot the messenger, I will move forward. Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
so how do i rate you so u can tell me the info. il rate highly either way
You cannot rate until I give you an answer. That wouldn't be fair to you if I could get rated (and paid) before I actually answered you. So I've done a little research on this (I also have a friend in a similar situation) and I spoke to a colleague of mine that has been practicing law for over 43 years. The news is not good. Media outlets, due to freedom of speech and freedom of the press, can post certain things as long as they are not lies or incorrect. It seems that the facts are correct. There were allegations, charges, and the charges were dropped. None of what is posted is untrue. If anything was untrue, you could sue for libel and obtain damages. You can TRY to get an injunction against each individual organization/company, etc. that has posted something, but this can get expensive and you will only have a small modicum of success.

My colleague suggested two things that you could do. You would post on your own blogs that defend yourself against the allegations and do so in such a way that if overshadows any other posts and may even show up first in any search engine, or you can simply change your name. Neither are elegant or complete solutions, but due to the freedom of speech and freedom of the press (at least from the U.S. standpoint), I don't think there is much that you can do about it.

I am truly sorry. I know it isn't a good solution for you. I wish I had better news. It's just a tough situation. Please let me know if you have any additional questions and I will be here for you. And please rate me positively when you can. Thank you.
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 111568
Experience: Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
Guillermo Senmartin and other US Law Specialists are ready to help you