How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Lawyer
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 38
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your US Law Question Here...
Ely is online now

Hi here I would like to know about the tourist visa to U.S

Customer Question

Hi here I would like to know about the tourist visa to U.S . For a week with my friend from UK. I am a citizen of Kathmandu, Nepal . I have travel different countries in ten years like China, Schenzen countries three times and as well as UK more than 7 times , this time I left my country on 14 Feb 14 to the UK and went to France to visit Schenzen countries from 25th Apr to 4th may and I m still in the UK . Finally I would like to visit New York City for a week in this holiday before to go to my country that why I would like to know from where should I have to apply for tourist visa ? Can i apply tourtis visa from UK or I have to apply from my country Nepal? Thanks Raju XXXX

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: US Law