How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo Senmartin Your Own Question
Guillermo Senmartin
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 111965
Experience:  Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
Type Your US Law Question Here...
Guillermo Senmartin is online now

Having been going to and from the U S,SINCE SEPTEMBER 14,on

Customer Question

Hi.having been going to and from the U S,SINCE SEPTEMBER 14,on my esta wAIVER PROGRAM,VISITING FRIENDS PLAYING GOLF,,BEING RETIRED AND Have enough money to do so,,the last time over,I was refused entry,,it was discovered that I overstayed my 90 days by 4,,advised to get a visa,,,I did ,and have one,,I want to travel over to the u s again,,I have made an itinerary taking me around the south,again with friends,playing golf,seeing the sites,,my plan is to do it within the six months allowance,returning to the UK,,is there anything that I've overlooked,that will prevent me living my dream
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 2 years ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.
That looks good, but remember that the idea is that you spend more time outside of the U.S. than inside of the U.S. 6 months in and 6 months out often works for awhile, but it would be better less than 6 months in and more than 6 months out. Regardless, you should be ready to prove non-immigrant intent and strong ties to your country. Here is a list of things you can use to prove that:
Also, you should be prepared to answer the following at the Port of Entry:
1) Why are you coming back so soon?
2) Why couldn't you do what you needed to do during your last trip?
3) How will you be supporting yourself for this additional time since you are not allowed to work?
4) What STRONG ties do you have to your home country to ensure that you will go back?
5) What preparations have you made to go back?
If they are satisfied with your answers and evidence to back those things up, you should be ok.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!