How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo Senmartin Your Own Question
Guillermo Senmartin
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 111570
Experience:  Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
Type Your US Law Question Here...
Guillermo Senmartin is online now

How can my romanian partner get the us tourist visa

This answer was rated:

How can my romanian partner get the us tourist visa
Hello! Thank you for requesting me. I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Are you a U.S. Citizen?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No iam not us citizen i am german citizen

Ok. Do you already have a visa or will you be using an ESTA or something like that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am on esta . I want to get help for my partner for his visa. He does not have a visa now

Ok. Please change that negative rating because I hadn't given you an answer yet. You are supposed to rate me on my answer and service, not when I am just asking you questions. You can look at the link below for all the information that you need on the visitor visa:, he must have a valid reason for visiting, must have a way to support himself without working illegally, must have significant ties to his home country, and must have the intent to return home. Now as to some of the ties, he will need to show that he has significant close family at home, property not easily sold, and a good job for a good company that he has had for awhile that he would not normally abandon. I will provide you with two links that may be helpful. The first is to an article that will explain what they look for when issuing a non-immigrant visa like the B-2. The second is a list of things that can be presented to prove non-immigrant intent and the strong ties to the home country.,0528-schwartz.shtm My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Guillermo Senmartin and 2 other US Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for help and advise

You are very welcome! Thank you for the positive rating. If you would like to request me in the future, please remember to put FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box. Good luck to you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.



i have a question for you. My partner is on socialwelfare, and he never worked in ireland, he pays a monthly rent to his landlord. So what can do

to obtain a visa without a fulltime work in ireland.

It's the amount of ties that he has that is important. So if he has a very good part-time job that one normally wouldn't want to lose plus a bunch of other things as well, that can work. It isn't required to have a full-time job, but the more one has to tie them home, the better it is.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He doesnt work ,not partime and no fulltime. He gets socialwelfare payment in ireland

Well, that's one less thing that he has available. He has to have other things that show that he will go back home. I gave you the list and the article. The less things he has from that list, the less chance that he will get the visa. So he may have to work on develop more ties before he files.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He has rent receipt, socialwelfare, letter from school (child), bills, savings account friends in and family in the us , address and phone numbers in the us. Only thing he doesnt have is work in ireland is this enough for a visa do y think . Pleade tell me

Things in the U.S. don't help. He has to have things in Ireland that will convince a U.S. visa officer that he will go back home after a visit to the U.S.