How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey, JD Your Own Question
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 30070
Experience:  Over 20 years of high volume criminal defense work,including all aspects of a case from arraignment to plea or trial.
Type Your US Law Question Here...
Zoey, JD is online now

Legal assistance needed in: Lewisburg, Pennsylvania .17837

This answer was rated:

Legal assistance needed in: Lewisburg, Pennsylvania .17837 (USA)
Case Summary:
Special Management Unit
My man been put for extra 5 months in (SMU)Special Management Unit in Lewisburg, PA 17837. They said their CEO haird his voice using the phone, which was not true and they just put him in (SMU) ,they dont have evidence and it was against prisoners rights.!
Would you be able to look at this and see if their was correct desicion made on this inmate and is there anything that you could apeal and take him out of SMU cell ?
Thank you,
ugne s
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Also, is there anything you could do to write a letter or look at legal side and see if be available to do something about and get more information if this desicion been made right way? Would you aibale to writte a letter and ask for investigate the situation more closely and withou any evidence and faulse statment been put on him? Is there anything you could advise to take any future actions, just to help in this sitution?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is an email address from the prison ,if you need as well: LEW/[email protected]
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The inmates details are: Pearlie Johnson #71324-053
Customer: replied 2 years ago. USP Lewisburg, PA. 17837
Federal Bureau of Prison
Hello, I am sorry, but what you are asking of us exceeds the scope of what experts are allowed to do on this website. All we are allowed to do here is to provide general legal information. JustAnswer is not a law firm and we cannot represent you or the inmate about whom you are concerned. We cannot make inquiries on your or his behalf. Unless a lawyer is actually representing the inmate, we are not entitled to any more information from the prison than you are. Your man should have a lawyer who represented him when he appeared in court on the charge for which he is being held. That's who you should call and who would have the right to get records and to discuss his housing and treatment while incarcerated. Otherwise, you would have to hire him a lawyer. If he is without the funds for that, you can contact the Federal Defender's Office and see if they can provide him with free representation.
Zoey, JD and other US Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you,