How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo Senmartin Your Own Question
Guillermo Senmartin
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 112006
Experience:  Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
Type Your US Law Question Here...
Guillermo Senmartin is online now

I have been convicted of racially aggravated common assault. Am

This answer was rated:

I have been convicted of racially aggravated common assault.
Am I still able to travel to the USA ie Florida.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. What is the type of visa that you have? An ESTA Visa Waiver? A B-2 tourist visa? What was the jail sentence, if any, even if suspended? Was it a domestic violence issue?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have a ESTA visa waiver.
There was no jail sentence.
It was'nt a domestic violence issue.Kindest regards,James
If it was a simple assault, you are not inadmissible to the U.S., but when traveling, I would take with you certified copies of the police report and the court disposition to prove what happened and how the case closed. That way you would have the least amount of issues entering the U.S. Sorry for the delay in responding. It is Sunday and I was out most of the day. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello James. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Thank you for your kindness and respect, James. Good luck to you.
Guillermo Senmartin and 2 other US Law Specialists are ready to help you