How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey, JD Your Own Question
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 30005
Experience:  Over 20 years of high volume criminal defense work,including all aspects of a case from arraignment to plea or trial.
Type Your US Law Question Here...
Zoey, JD is online now

Im a property owner and ive got 2 guys living in a motorhome

This answer was rated:

Hello Im a property owner and ive got 2 guys living in a motorhome in the driveway. All I get are excuses about the mechanical condition of their motorhome, this has been going on for months. I need to make upgrades on the property, and their presense makes it impossible. I live in Weaverville Ca. which is an un-incorporated city in Trinity Co.
Hello, Were these people tenants of yours? If not, they are trespassing and you can try going to the police to see if they will get them off of your property. If the police tell you they've got squatters rights, you'll need to serve them a notice to quit and then formally evict them from your property.
I've received a notice indicating you'd replied, but there is none posted. If you did respond, please post it again so that I can answer your follow up.
Zoey, JD and other US Law Specialists are ready to help you