How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Lawyer
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 38
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your US Law Question Here...
Ely is online now

I have just bought a dress online from America and want to

Customer Question

Hello I have just bought a dress online from America and want to return it for a smaller size but the company say I can not do this is that true thank you caroline
Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: I have just bought a dress on line from the States and want the smaller size the company said I can not return it is that true . Caroline
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I emailed then to ask the return address and they said I could not exchange it
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: US Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.


I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. How did you learn of the company? Was their return policy stated on their site? Can you give me the website for the company?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.