Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have just bought a dress online from America and want to

Customer Question

Hello I have just bought a dress online from America and want to return it for a smaller size but the company say I can not do this is that true thank you caroline
Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: I have just bought a dress on line from the States and want the smaller size the company said I can not return it is that true . Caroline
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I emailed then to ask the return address and they said I could not exchange it
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: US Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 15 days ago.

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. How did you learn of the company? Was their return policy stated on their site? Can you give me the website for the company?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 14 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.