How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lorens35 Your Own Question
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 57070
Type Your US Law Question Here...
Lorens35 is online now

I an trying to find my dad his name is John Greco. US Air

Customer Question

Hi i an trying to find my dad his name is***** Air force .Staff Sergeant. A.F.12117510
Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: I am in England.
Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He is my be in his 90ish i have never met him i am 63 years old
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: US Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be happy for you to carry on helping me
Expert:  Lorens35 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for 35 yrs., and I am here to answer your question.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

You do not need to tell me you do not want a phone call or that email is fine. I will not call you, and you will not be charged any additional fee for a phone call, unless you make that specific request.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Lorens35 replied 1 year ago.

Here is a link to the Military Records Section of the National Archives.

If you contact them with the information you have they may be able to help you locate your father. It is a good place to start.

I am happy to continue if you have follow-up questions about this, but if you are satisfied that your question is answered professionally and accurately, even if not the answer you were hoping to get, please remember to leave a favorable rating.

Expert:  Lorens35 replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if I have answered your question. Your satisfaction with my service to you is important to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks but I don't think you can help me
Expert:  Lorens35 replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome.

Well, do try the National Archives. The contact information and inquiry forms are at the link I provided.

If he was in the military, they should have some record of him and that may lead to other information.