Lorens35
Lorens35,
17897874

I an trying to find my dad his name is John Greco. US Air

Customer Question

Hi i an trying to find my dad his name is***** Air force .Staff Sergeant. A.F.12117510
Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: I am in England.
Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He is my be in his 90ish i have never met him i am 63 years old
Category: US Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 days ago.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I will be happy for you to carry on helping me
Expert:  Lorens35 replied 6 days ago.

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for 35 yrs., and I am here to answer your question.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

You do not need to tell me you do not want a phone call or that email is fine. I will not call you, and you will not be charged any additional fee for a phone call, unless you make that specific request.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  Lorens35 replied 6 days ago.

Here is a link to the Military Records Section of the National Archives.

If you contact them with the information you have they may be able to help you locate your father. It is a good place to start.

I am happy to continue if you have follow-up questions about this, but if you are satisfied that your question is answered professionally and accurately, even if not the answer you were hoping to get, please remember to leave a favorable rating.

Expert:  Lorens35 replied 6 days ago.

Please let me know if I have answered your question. Your satisfaction with my service to you is important to me.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thanks but I don't think you can help me
Expert:  Lorens35 replied 6 days ago.

You are very welcome.

Well, do try the National Archives. The contact information and inquiry forms are at the link I provided.

If he was in the military, they should have some record of him and that may lead to other information.