Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Is this a platform. I want to know the reason why my visa

Customer Question

Is this a platform. I want to know the reason why my visa was denied
Assistant: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: I went to the us embassy in Nigeria and my visa was denied twice
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I will send a screenshot of the denial so he can tell me where I went wrong and what I need to do
Category: US Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 5 days ago.

Hello! My name is Guillermo Senmartin and I am a licensed attorney with more than 17 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. If I disappear for a few minutes, I have not gone away and I promise I will be back as soon as I can. You see I don't work in a call center, I work in my own legal practice. I'm a real, live lawyer and I assist multiple customers at the same time and something can come up that I need to attend to urgently. I am not ignoring you. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you. I understand you might get a prompt asking if you want to work with another expert, but just ignore it. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Thank you for your understanding.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the answer is not good news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

What visa was applied for and why was it denied twice?