Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Assistant: How can I help? I would like to know about EB-1c

Customer Question

Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I would like to know about EB-1c for manager
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Currently we are UK Residents and will apply for citizenship this year end or next year. And after we get our UK citizenship, planning to move to USA
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the citizenship application?
Customer: No, not yet
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my husband and myself are running business in UK from past 8 years and in USA from past 3 yrs. we have physical work address and have 4 employees taking care of our business.
Category: US Law
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
country
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
We ( myself and my husband with 12 yrs old daughter ) are looking for eb-1c visa managerial level and also planning to apply in 2021.
Still we have 1 year time.
We are running business in Uk, USA and India with proper physical address and more than 3 employees in each country and also paying taxes.
Business name is ***** *****
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
We still have time, so looking for good immigration solicitor who can guide us in our journey.
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 11 days ago.

Hello! My name is Guillermo Senmartin and I am a licensed attorney with more than 17 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. If I do not respond quickly, I promise I will be back as soon as I can. I have my own law practice and sometimes I go to court, attend my own clients, or help other customers at the same time. I could just be very busy, but I AM NOT IGNORING YOU!

Also, I understand you might get a prompt asking if you want to work with another expert, but just ignore it. Please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and there is no guarantee that a new expert will respond any faster.

Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. I am here to help.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the answer is not good news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

How much have you invested in the U.S. company so far? That is the company that has the 4 employees, the U.S. company? Have you looked into the L-1A visa yet?