How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask C.Cornel Your Own Question
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 1092
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
Type Your US Law Question Here...
C.Cornel is online now

I need a lawyer as I need access to a bank account in which

Customer Question

I need a lawyer as I need access to a bank account in which I am a beneficiary
JA: Estate laws vary by province. What province are you in?
Customer: I live in England but the account is in New York I need access to it as the person who is a Haitian for me on the account has been potentially stealing money *guardian
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: i have some documents saying that they received a check for 12000 and they have never said that I have had any money I just stumbled ipon the documents by accident
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes this guardian is my mother and I believe the money came from a settlement after my dad was killed accidentally in a hospital
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: US Law
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I was also made to sign some documents at the American embassy something about releasing funds
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Yeah I’m good to wait but how long will this take?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Am I going to get an answer?
Expert:  C.Cornel replied 13 days ago.


Thank you for your legal inquiry.

Generally, such legal disputes are best handled by a law firm.

In case of need, the law firm that I am part of can provide the legal assistance you require.

Thank you.