C.Cornel
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
105439980

I need a lawyer as I need access to a bank account in which

Customer Question

I need a lawyer as I need access to a bank account in which I am a beneficiary
JA: Estate laws vary by province. What province are you in?
Customer: I live in England but the account is in New York I need access to it as the person who is a Haitian for me on the account has been potentially stealing money *guardian
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: i have some documents saying that they received a check for 12000 and they have never said that I have had any money I just stumbled ipon the documents by accident
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes this guardian is my mother and I believe the money came from a settlement after my dad was killed accidentally in a hospital
Category: US Law
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I was also made to sign some documents at the American embassy something about releasing funds
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Yeah I’m good to wait but how long will this take?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Am I going to get an answer?
Expert:  C.Cornel replied 13 days ago.

Hello.

Thank you for your legal inquiry.

Generally, such legal disputes are best handled by a law firm.

In case of need, the law firm that I am part of can provide the legal assistance you require.