Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Over 20 years of high volume criminal defense work,including all aspects of a case from arraignment to plea or trial.
18321761

I am a USA citizen, I am having a problem with a UK firm. I

I am a USA citizen, I am having a problem with a UK firm. I was scamd out off 20,000.oo US I have an agreemment with a UK firm that seeks binary fraud funds. I have wired 73,050.00 US funds since 13/11/2018. They were to address the ROYAL COURT of JUSTICE - Strand, London WC2A @LL . On 23/01/2019 they said the the court ruled in my favor for losses plus damages from the losses. They said the case CLAIM No.
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Yes hold on I need to locate address.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Vienna House Birmingham International Park, Solihull , UK
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: If the claim # given to meis just made up? I think it is. I was given it on COURT legal form. Is this representation illegal? Are the time frames in which thay would be from re-payment? I am thinking the only way I can recover my funds is using a UK lawyer. What might be my up-front cost and fees after/if my claim is legal and the UK company must pay?
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: On thenext page. Where do I go.

I’m Zoey, and I am an experienced attorney. Welcome to JustAnswer.com. It will be my pleasure to assist you today. I know your question is important to you and I will be giving it the time and attention it deserves so that you get all the information you need.

No need to ask me if I’m here or to worry about a phone call if you don’t want one. I’m working on your question and will be just as happy to type my answer as to talk.

This sounds like you fell for the standard followup to an investment fraud. When once you fall for a scam, scammers always come back in new disguises for another bite of the apple. The most common way they do this would be to pretend to be a lawyer, banker or recovery firm of some kind who can get you your money back. Of course, they want a fee for this, and no money ever comes.

I'll be happy to look over documents you have if you want to upload them to this chat. You can also give me the full names of the lawyers/firms with whom you have been dealing. But we have seen this scam many, many, many times before, and I'm confident that your money has not been going to a real UK law firm. Websites for any of these folks or firms will help.

Looking forward to receiving further information from you.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Zion, JD Thankyou for your input here. I need to gather paperwork and get it to you. Where are you located? Would it be better to send the info I have? I will take me a week to up-load it. I am 65 yrs old and not real computer literate. Also the investment at hand was with Tenoptions/grey mountain. The six wired funds since 13/11/2018 total 73,050.00 . Plus they NOW want an addition 18,000.oo ! I told them I am tapped out PERIOD.
I am at wits end. I have NOT used or saught any legal assistance at all to date. You are the only person I have trusted and supplied any info to. The wires went to Microm Technologies FZE via Bank Emirates NBD. If you can call me and I can expand on more info. The scamming company is FIRST OPTION RECOVERY "FOR" Solihull, B37 7GN, UK. A Mr ***** ***** signed the original agreement to help me recover funds.

I'm in New York City. Are you in the UK? I will call you shortly.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am in Trenton, NJ Your my neighbor as I smile. I look forward to you representing me, my sase against FOR. Please call me(###) ###-####.

LOL No wonder I couldn't get the phone to ring when I used the UK country and area codes!