C.Cornel
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
105439980

A sales deed, purchase agreement or business transfer

a sales deed, purchase agreement or business transfer agreement, contract termination, etc.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Option 2: An explanation and supporting documentation to show that you no longer own/no longer have a relationship to the originally enforced account.
Supporting documentation may include a copy of the reactivation email from the originally enforced account, a sales deed, purchase agreement or business transfer agreement, contract termination, etc.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
i need some law firm to help me prepare these documents to show i don't have relationship with another amazon seller account, please guide me to someone who can do this...

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
i can wait......but if you cant find just refund me, thanks

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Alina-Moderator

Good evening.

Apologies for the delay, it seems my colleagues have not assisted you.

I will be able to assist you and prepare all the legal documents required, just let me know.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
but i need it to be from an proper firm office? which law office will be stated on the documents? and what cost should i be looking for?

No worries.

Can you let me know how many documents you require drafted? 3-4 legal documents?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I would say 2 would do
will it be from an law office? can you tell me which one so i can consider, thank you

Absolutely.

This is how we can proceed, I will disclose my contact details and we will address your legal inquiry further.

C.Cornel, Lawyer
Experience: Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thanks let me know email and skype when possible thanks for now......

Please find my contact details in a blue box herein.