Guillermo Senmartin
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Experience:  Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
9200179

Guillermo. Thanks again for your help yesterday. Question:

Customer Question

Hello Guillermo. Thanks again for your help yesterday. Question: if a CBP officer refers me to immigration court how long is it usually till the court date? Please answer as soon as possible.
Category: US Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 19 days ago.

Sorry. I didn't see this until now. It can probably take 6 months to a year or more before you get your first hearing, but honestly, if you come back soon, I don't think it will get that far. Let me know if you need anything else, it was a pleasure to work with you.