How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo Senmartin Your Own Question
Guillermo Senmartin
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 132433
Experience:  Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
Type Your US Law Question Here...
Guillermo Senmartin is online now

Guillermo senmartin I have one more question one of my

This answer was rated:

Hi good morning Guillermo senmartin I have one more question one of my friend F1 visa has been withdrawn forcefully by immigration officers at port of entry because he got visa on svu university he started studying in Silicon Valley university from 2015-2017 and later university has announced that university lost its accreditation so my friend transfers his courses to campbellsville university Kentucky it comes under 2nd masters this university provided full time course but per semester there will be only 3 days face to face class and rest of the class will go on online while he studying 3rd semester he went to India for visiting purpose for 1 month when coming back to USA at port of entry they told him that your doing 2nd masters in online is not eligible to study and also immigration office finded out in enqury that he is doing part time job (off campus) as well with is studies so they force him to withdraw his visa and at end of the conversation office told him that you can come back with new admission with new visa so the thing his he want to go back again to USA to study PHD so he will get visa successfully or any objections to get visa stamping and the student is right now in United Kingdom about to complete is masters planning to study Phd in USA please help me thank you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Got visa on 2015 for 5year (2015-2020)
* Visa withdrawal on may 2018

Hello again. I responded to about this previously. Your friend MIGHT need a 212(d)(3) waiver if they determine that he is inadmissible, primarily if he worked illegally. What else may I answer for you?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Please could you explain me clearly about this 212(d)(3) wavier

I did in our previous session. You didn't read it? I can post it here again if you like.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No thanks

IF they determine he is inadmissible, he would need a 212(d)(3) waiver which has no form, it is just requested verbally at the visa interview and it can either be granted by the immigration officer at the interview or after just on their computer (take a look at this link):,D,3&url=/FAM/09FAM/09FAM030503.html#M305_3_3_A

And this one:

You can find more information here:,0930-labrie.shtm

What else may I answer for you?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
That’s it thank you

You are very welcome and my pleasure.

Guillermo Senmartin and other US Law Specialists are ready to help you