How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 2587
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your US Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

I need a lawyer that is knowledgeable my ex husband and I

This answer was rated:

Hi, I need a lawyer that is knowledgeable my ex husband and I divorced and we have one child. My ex is US Citizen and I am UK Citizen. Our child was born in the UK and does not hold US passport although he is entitle to get one. I was directed by british court to take our child to my ex in the US ones a year. I am concern if I will have problem when coming out of the US with my child?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: yes
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: my UK lawyer is not knowledgable the US immigration laws
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Hi, welcome to JA, I am Readylaw one of legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need a few minutes to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry.

There should be no need to worry, nothing will happen to you. I would recommend that you travel with the court order which will reflect that you are the parent with whom the child ordinarily resides. That is all that would be required in order for you to leave.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Your answer was clear and no further clarification needed from my side. Thank you for your answer , appreciate your.

You are most welcome.

ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 2587
Experience: Bar Professional Training Course
ReadyLaw and other US Law Specialists are ready to help you