How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo Senmartin Your Own Question
Guillermo Senmartin
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney At Law
Category: US Law
Satisfied Customers: 133689
Experience:  Over 12+ years of experience in various areas of U.S. Law and 15+ years of experience in U.S. Immigration Law..
Type Your US Law Question Here...
Guillermo Senmartin is online now

Is this chat completely free, I have visa problems

This answer was rated:

Is this chat completely free
JA: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: I have visa problems pertaining to the Usa
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Have been trying for seven years to get B1/2 visa after my ESTA was revoked
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes my 80 old husband is in the USA and is in hospital following a fall which broke his hip. I am as you can imagine desperate to get to him

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. If I do not respond quickly, I promise I will reply as soon as I can. It may take a little time to research and write your answer.

Your spouse is a U.S. Citizen? Why wasn't he able to petition for you to get Residency?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My husband is a UK citizen

And he is in the U.S. visiting?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My husband is seriously ill and I need to keep phone lines clear in case the hospital calls
Customer: replied 8 days ago.

No worries. Ignore the phone call request. I did not send it. It is automated. Anyway, you can try for a Humanitarian Parole. Here is a link:

Humanitarian or Significant Public Benefit Parole for Individuals Outside the United States | USCIS

What else may I answer for you?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you I will try that.

You are very welcome. I hope things work out. My best wishes for your spouse. If you need additional help on this case, just reply here and I will help if I can. For any different cases in the future, remember to use FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box so that no one else grabs the question and I can become your personal immigration consultant.

Guillermo Senmartin and other US Law Specialists are ready to help you