Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Over 20 years of high volume criminal defense work,including all aspects of a case from arraignment to plea or trial.
18321761

Lives-s.com are advertising a disabled scooter online for

lives-s.com are advertising a disabled scooter online for £34 Is this a scam please
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: Got another name for them, Aliyum,
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Analyst should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Thats all I know, I think they are in the US
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
There appears to be quite a few of these adverts on Facebook advertising these. scooters at very low prices for this country (UK). For us it seems very cheap
There are se eral different companies
Customer: replied 4 months ago.

I’m Zoey, and I am an experienced attorney. I know your question is important to you and I will be giving it the time and attention it deserves.

In case you would like a faster response, the site will automatically offer you an optional phone call for an additional fee. No need to choose a phone call unless you'd like one. I’m happy to type or to talk.

Anything on the web that is priced much too good to be true is just that -- a fraud.

You are one of many JustAnswer customers who wrote in with a question about having purchased a scooter with a too good to be true price from some ad on Facebook. None of them ever got the shipping information or the scooter, and you won't either.

I have checked out the web registration.  The site lives-s.com is only 51 days old.   The domain name was only registered on March 30, 2021.  It's also scheduled to expire at the earliest possible date of one year.  A fly-by-night business set up like this one is the hallmark of a scam. These phony companies spring up all the time on Facebook, disappear with their shoppers' money and then change their names and advertise again. These sites originate in China, and this one does too.   The site registrant is an organization named Fu Zhou Mo Yuan Hong Da Wang Lao Ke Ji You Xian Gong Si in Anhui, China.

If you haven't purchased this scooter, don't.   If you have, contact your card carrier and let them know that the site you ordered from is fraudulent and ask them to do a chargeback.

Report the scam to Facebook and to your law enforcement authorities.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello, thank you
I certainly will not be responding

You're very welcome!

If there is anything more I can help with, you can always find me again on this chat thread or by starting a new question with "For Zoey Only."

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
That's all at the moment thanks Zoey

You're most welcome!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Bye

So long.  Enjoy the weekend.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
You enjoy as well

Thanks!