Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Over 20 years of high volume criminal defense work,including all aspects of a case from arraignment to plea or trial.
18321761

Is allprimepay legit trading site or scam...? He mentioned

Is allprimepay legit trading site or scam...?
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: He mentioned Switzerland...
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Nope... just ask to open account with them
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Crpto Wallet trading account

I’m Zoey, and I am an experienced attorney. I know your question is important to you and I will be giving it the time and attention it deserves.

In case you would like a faster response, the site will automatically offer you an optional phone call for an additional fee. No need to choose a phone call unless you'd like one. I’m happy to type or to talk.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Just need a straight answer online, thanks!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Just an answer... legit or not, thanks !

I have been asked about Allprimepay before.   I do not believe it is a legitimate trading site.

In fact, it appears to be just one more unregulated, fly-by-night Crypto site, set up to disappear quickly with their investors' money.  Virtually all unregulated investment firms are fraudulent.  Their hallmark is that they make it easy for you to put your money in and easy for you to see how quickly your investment is supposedly growing. But when you start looking to withdraw your earnings, they won't let you do so.  Instead, they come up with new requirements for withdrawals, each one of which will cost you thousands more dollars.   And this goes on until you finally figure out you've been defrauded, by which time, they generally have disappeared.

This website is only 6 months old and all set up to expire by its first birthday, the least amount of time you can register a domain name for.  It has no physical location on its website.   The company phone number is ***** mobile line.  These folks could be anywhere in the world.   You will never be able to find them to take legal action against them.

And, of course, they are not authorized to trade anywhere in the world.

AVOID!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks... Have a great day!

You're very welcome!

If there is anything more I can help with, you can always find me again on this chat thread or by starting a new question with "For Zoey Only."