Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Over 20 years of high volume criminal defense work,including all aspects of a case from arraignment to plea or trial.
18321761

Is this trading company X invexeo a scam as they have asked

Is this trading company X invexeo a scam as they have asked me to invest 3,000 pounds after a £250 to start with.
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: I was looking to invest some money in bitcoin. I was on a site reading that anazn prime had strted site that you can invest on bitcoin. Then i got call from XInvexeosayn
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Analyst should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Saying they were from amazon and i was on the correct site. They told me i only needed to invest £250 abd that someone would call me today at 8:00am. They calked after 9am they got me to set up account. I had to up load certain document my driving licence, proof of my address, and the last four digits of my bank card. Then they show me a trade said to et it run and called back at 1:30pm and got me to go into the order and hen my account to see that my account showed £290.Then they set up a wallet for my trades profits. Then they asjed ne to invest £3000 English pounds. I have stalled them as i got frighten.

I’m Zoey, and I am an experienced attorney. I know your question is important to you and I will be giving it the time and attention it deserves.

In case you would like a faster response, the site will automatically offer you an optional phone call for an additional fee. No need to choose a phone call unless you'd like one. I’m happy to type or to talk.

Do you have a website for this company that you can give me?   What is this company's supposed relationship to Amazon?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No all i have is Xinvexeo ith and app cakked anydesk then you type in###-##-####The two guys i spoke wih was Josh Cruz nd Felix Stein the phone number s***********42045428298 ith his address when you went onto tge site 3_14Basinghall London.

I was able to find it.  I can type you an answer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please type the answer

No problem.   Please give me some time to research the company and type the answer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok

You're right to be scared and you ought to walk away from this company.  Behavior like this is the hallmark of an unregulated investment firm, literally all of which are scams. Xinvexeo is just one more fly-by-night crypto broker, looking to run off with your money. Because they are unregulated, sites like this make their own rules and do as they please. There is nobody to stop them as they are trading illegally in the first place and are outside of the reach of the law.

All of these bogus brokerages have a handful of things in common:

Typically, they are very new and they hang around only until the scam alerts about them build up. Then they disappear into cyberspace with the money. They typically require a small opening investment and when it does well, they may even let you test the waters and withdraw something. But then they turn your account over to an agent who induces you to make much heavier investments. Once you do, that's the last you'll see of that money. They find one way after another, after another, after another to keep you from getting your money out.

The domain registration for this website tells me that this site is only 134 days old. The domain name was only registered on February  17, 2021 and for one year only, the least amount of time you can register a domain for. That means it can disappear from the web at any time and your money with it.It is not registered with Companies House, nor is it authorized by your Financial Conduct Authority to operate in the UK.  In short, there's no reason to believe that the firm is real and no reason to believe that they will ever give you back your money if you invest with them.

AVOID!

Do you need me to clarify anything or to give you more information?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No thst is great information. Thankyou

Thanks so much!

If there is anything more I can help with, you can always find me again on this chat thread or by opening a brand new question and starting it with "For Zoey Only."