Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Over 20 years of high volume criminal defense work,including all aspects of a case from arraignment to plea or trial.
18321761

Is cashinvestment a legit firm, Ok, No but she as said if I

Is cashinvestment a legit firm
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: Ok
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Analyst should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No but she as said if I invest anything from £150 my money will triple

I’m Zoey, and I am an experienced attorney. I know your question is important to you and I will be giving it the time and attention it deserves.

In case you would like a faster response, the site will automatically offer you an optional phone call for an additional fee. No need to choose a phone call unless you'd like one. I’m happy to type or to talk.

Do you have a website address for cashinvestment that you can link me to?  Who is the "she" who told you about the investment?  Is she someone you know personally or an onliine contact you've never met?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi its someone who added me and messaged me off Instagram and her name is brittascott

Thanks.  Give me a few minutes to type you a reply.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Iv just asked her what the terms and conditions are and she as answered its classified and she can't share it with me.

We get questions like this fairly frequently.   Someone on social media claims to have a super investment opportunity for you and/or offers to teach you about crypto investing.  You're told how much money you will make and, without checking the credentials of this person who passes herself off as an expert in investing or looking into the firm, you start following her instructions and end up losing thousands of pounds.

Don't listen to her.  Having an Instagram account is no indication of credibility or reliability.  Anyone can open one.  This is a money-flipping scam.   Nobody can guarantee you that you're going to triple your funds.   And, of course, she can't give you terms and conditions, because the very nature of the opportunity is preposterous to begin with.

Walk away from this.  There's a rule of thumb you need to follow to be safe on the internet:  anything that is much too good to be true is just that -- a fraud.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Oh ok great thank you so much.

You're very welcome!

Any other follow-up questions?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No thank you you have been very helpful.

You're very welcome!

If there is anything more I can help with, you can always find me again on this chat thread or by opening a brand new question and starting it with "For Zoey Only."

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Np I have infact messaged her saying she was a fraud and unpolluted and blocked her now so thank you very much I had a feeling it wasn't legit.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I meant unfollowed her and deleted and blocked her now so thank you so much.

Yup.  It was too good to be true.   Triple any amount of money over £150 that you want to give a total stranger?  That should set off alarm bells.  I'm glad you posted to check it out.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
exactly even i was having doubts she said you can put any amount down so say for instance I put £300 down i would get £14,500 back with in a few hours as its investors what double the money.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
But the minimum was £150

I'm glad you thought to check it out before throwing your money away!