Ely
Ely, Lawyer
Experience:  Counselor at Law. Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am looking for a Supreme Court employment pro bono

Customer Question

I am looking for a Supreme Court employment pro bono Attorney. I googled Supreme Court pro bono employment attorney and Just answer came up. I am looking to contact Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer. Another name is***** Employment Lawyer. I'm not to sure if this is the same person. I have questions and help with my case in the Supreme Court US.
Category: US Law
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 12 days ago.

Hello, how are you today?

My name is ***** ***** I am going to see if I can assist you with your query. Let me just read your first post. I may need to ask you additional questions after I have read your initial post.

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 12 days ago.

Oh I'm sorry, I will have to opt out - this appeared in the English law section and I can see you are in the US. Don't respond, another lawyer in the States will pick it up.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 12 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today.   I am the expert who shall assist you with this matter today.

Please note that our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.  If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised you will receive one by the end of the day

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question.  However please note this does not form a professional client relationship and we cannot provide representation, however, I would be hopeful that my guidance will be able to assist you.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I already know that.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Are you an attorney? I need to place a pro Bono attorney. I put a name in my 1st initial explanation what I am looking for. I would like to talk to this attorney Allen .... It said he is pro Bono employment attorney.
Expert:  RJM Law replied 12 days ago.

Apologies this is US law I am a lawyer in the UK.  If you advise the website admin they can redirect your question.

Expert:  OleksandraC-admin replied 10 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra