Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Over 20 years of high volume criminal defense work,including all aspects of a case from arraignment to plea or trial.
18321761

Yonan platform or yacrypto.org investment is scam or not,

Hi yonan platform or yacrypto.org investment is scam or not
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: Just invest but they don't let me withdraw
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Analyst should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No thanks

I’m Zoey, and I am an experienced attorney. I know your question is important to you and I will be giving it the time and attention it deserves.

In case you would like a faster response, the site will automatically offer you an optional phone call for an additional fee. No need to choose a phone call unless you'd like one. I’m happy to type or to talk.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

Are these two different companies?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Is same

Thank you. Please give me a few minutes to look into the legitimacy of the company and then to type you a reply.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
text please
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No live phone call

No problem.  After I have researched this and have an answer for you, I will type it.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Yacrypto is platform
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Younan I think is company
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
File attached (VVV5Q1M)
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
File attached (Z7M2PL4)

The short answer  to this question is that the inability to withdraw your funds is the #1 sign of an investment fraud.   But also, if the site is not regulated in your country by your Financial Conduct Authority, you're always going to be walking into a fraud.    The FCA has a searchable register, and if you can't find the investment firm, AVOID investing because all unregulated crypto investment sites are scams. There is simply no exception.

As you can see from the register, Yacrypto is not regulated.  They have no right to trade in the UK and are doing so illegally.    https://register.fca.org.uk/s/     Worse yet, they don't tell you where they are on their website.  They do indicate that they are on Singapore time (SGT)   but according to the Singapore government, there  is no such company as Yacrypto doing business in that country.

So this has all of the hallmarks of an unregulated investment firm.  Yacrypto is just one more fly-by-night crypto broker, looking to run off with your money. Because they are unregulated, sites like this make their own rules and do as they please. There is nobody to stop them as they are trading illegally in the first place and are outside of the reach of the law.

All of these bogus brokerages have a handful of things in common:

Typically, they are very new and they hang around only until the scam alerts about them build up. Then they disappear into cyberspace with the money. They typically require a small opening investment and when it does well, they may even let you test the waters and withdraw something. But then they turn your account over to an agent who induces you to make much heavier investments. Once you do, that's the last you'll see of that money. They find one way after another, after another, after another to keep you from getting your money out.

The domain registration for this website tells me that this site is only 143 days old. The domain name was only registered on 13 March 2022 and for one year only, the least amount of time you can register a domain for. That means it can disappear from the web at any time and your money with it. In short, there's no reason to believe that the firm is real and no reason to believe that they will ever give you back your money.   You haven't been investing at all.  You've just been giving your money to thieves.

DON'T put any more money in trying to get your money out.   You'll just be throwing more money away. Report the firm to your police and to ActionFraud at https://www.actionfraud.police.uk

I am very sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Do you need me to clarify anything or to give you more information?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Can you give me more information please

What don't you understand?

In the simplest possible terms:  the site is unregistered, unregulated, and fraudulent.  You've been swindled and you won't be able to tind them because they have no contact address on either their site or their web registration.  That makes this a job for law enforcement.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Means nothing can do with them and can't get my money back.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok thank you very much for your help

You're welcome!

I wouldn't say there's nothing you can do, only that you cannot collect from the company unless/until they are found.  But you can contact your bank.  If they subscribe to the voluntary code, you may have some remedy.  And you can consult with a solicitor who handles investment fraud matters and see what they might be able to do for you.

Any other follow-up questions?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
The problem is they get pay by crypto .
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I lost all my saving with them .

The fact that they got paid in crypto is a problem, but your money came from your bank initially and they may have had some obligation to try to stop you if your spending pattern changed tremendously as a result of your interaction with this conpany.   In any case, it doesn't hurt to see if a local solicitor can get you something back.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you very much for your help

You're very welcome!

If there is anything more I can help with for this issue, you can always find me again on this chat thread. If you have new questions about other topics, just start that new question with "For Zoey Only" and type @Zoey_JD. You’ll be able to select my username to tag me in the question.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you I will do that .have nice evening

Thanks and the same to you!

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Good evening Zoey,ID
What do u think about highgizmo
Is website say to me can get me my money back.
Avoid it.  Almost all of the so-called recovery agencies are just fraudulent as the crypto sites they claim to help you with.  In fact, they're typically run by the same organized criminal cartels.    This business claims to be a California company, but it's not registered with the California Secretary of State. The website registration shows it's only 108 days old and will be expiring within the next 9 months.  

If you want to try to recover something, talk to a local solicitor.   Some deal with investment fraud and you can verify that they are actual licensed legal professionals.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you very much. I will do that

You're very welcome!