npvadvisor
npvadvisor,
1929974

I was wondering if you are able to assist with a US tax form

Customer Question

Hi there, I was wondering if you are able to assist with a US tax form W-BEN-E
JA: For which tax year do you need help?
Customer: It will be the current tax year, although, I am not too sure if that relevant
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Questions were are struggling with on the W-8BEN-E form are part III question 14 and 15
Category: US Tax
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 months ago.

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 10 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina - Moderator
Expert:  npvadvisor replied 9 months ago.

Hi - My name’s Lane. I can help here. But I’ll need the context …. (Who has asked for the W-8BEN-8, what is YOUR objective - what is your business objective that has generated this need - your business entity type, owner citizenship and residency, etc.)