Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have just sent a very question - where has that gone?

Customer Question

I have just sent a very long question - where has that gone?
Category: Vauxhall
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Where do the front lower roof drains exit the vehicle and how can I access the to clear them?
This is third time I have asked this question, spent £16 and received nothing.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Your software system seems to be in a hell of a mess! Anyway, my question refers to a 2005 Vauxhall Meriva 1.8 Petrol.
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I apologize for the delay.This is the only question I see here myself on your vehicle so im not sure what happened to the other ones.

Unfortunately my info isnt showing where the drain exits are located.In the past on some models I have had to follow the drain tubes to see where they exit or where they are suppose to exit then reconnect or clear them out.In some cases a local shop or dealer may be able to point out the locations for you as well.If neither of these are an option for you here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete