Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

After just having an not no 59, no 22 and no 4 still appear

Customer Question

After just having an not no 59 , no 22 and no 4 still appear on my dash even when the guy put in I oil and plugs, no 4 and 59 even more so after the not, if also had to water in the coolent a good few times over the last view months but the car runs fine the cuts out now and again untill it gets a jump off another car until next time?
Assistant: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: I've just told you above?
Assistant: What is the model of your '59 Vauxhall?
Customer: My model is a vauxhall astra 1.4 exclusive
Assistant: Are you fixing your Astra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just topping up with water, it just had an not last week?
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: When it failed again the guys we're a bit con fused and put plugs and new oil in it, it also has one of those black boxes in it
Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.
Customer: I've tried to find the codes and can't find them?
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not had the alternator tested as well as battery and alternator cables for any issues this needs done.If a fault is found with any of these this can cause the issue with it needing to be jumped off from another vehicle.If this was already checked let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?