Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Can you tell me how to remove and replace a micro switch on

Customer Question

Hi can you tell me how to remove and replace a micro switch on a Vauxhall Meriva 62 plate thanks
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 15 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases, there will be screws or bolts that hold down the panel that needs removed to then access and replace the switch.Unfortunately, my info is not showing a location for these and since no one else has posted any info here on this you will have to search to see if you can see any screws or bolts needing removed.If this is not an option or was already tried let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks, Pete