Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

Lack Assistant: What is the model/year of your Vauxhall? of

Customer Question

Hi, lack
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Vauxhall?
Customer: of power showing no codes and only service light on, intermittent fault as clears and doesn’t miss a beat, thinking maybe dpf clogged.. Astra gtc 2012
Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: No code and used scan tool and shows nothing
Assistant: I'll pass this info along to the Vauxhall Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Are you fixing your Astra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yeah I’ll fix myself, usually the run to work clears it.. took it a run today though and still on.. that’s why I’m thinking dpf..
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that’s it
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 days ago.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Continue please
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 3 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 2 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Could you tell me please the mileage of your astra and what are the last maintenances you have done?
Also is it diesel?
Thanks in advance.