experteer
experteer,
77184159

I've got 2 faulty injectors 2 & 4 that need replacing. Could

Customer Question

I've got 2 faulty injectors 2 & 4 that need replacing. Could you please provide me with a quote
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Vauxhall?
Customer: Astra j 1.7 Diesel 2011
Assistant: What year is your Astra?
Customer: 2011
Assistant: Are you fixing your Astra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I would like someone to come out
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yeah the battery dead so will need a jump start
Assistant: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?
Customer: Batterys fine, it's new
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  experteer replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

If you give me the VIN of your car, I can make you an estimate tomorrow morning at work.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is that the number in the window screen or can it be found somewhere else?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Yes it´s the number on the Window screen. It begins with "W0"

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is there any way other way we could get a quote, as I'm currently not with the vehicle?

I'll look at work tomorrow and see what I can do.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your help & look forward to your response

I have now selected the vehicle manually (there may be differences between the cost estimate and the actual costs).

There are about 3 hours working time as default. The work and parts should be in the range of £1900 to 2300.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.

Dear customer, I hope I have been able to help you solve your problem. I would be very pleased to receive feedback in the form of a positive rating, which you can give very quickly and easily via the rating stars (3-5 stars). If you still need help with this problem, don't hesitate to ask for more free questions. To do so, please simply continue with the previous question history using the text box at the bottom. Thank you very much for using JustAnswer YourCustomer/p>