experteer
experteer,
77184159

Flat battery, I can not see the battery, 2016 astra, I have

flat battery
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: I can not see the battery
JA: What is the model/year of your Vauxhall?
Customer: 2016 astra
JA: Are you fixing your Astra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have a battery charger but do not know where to connect it.In other cars the battery is right there.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

The battery is if you stand in front of it right under the box (blue arrow on the picture).

However, the battery is no longer charged directly at the battery poles, but at the connections (red circle plus, green circle minus) for external starting. So the battery sensor recognizes the charge.

The Motrorraum can deviate slightly with your vehicle, the picture is an example for the engine compartment of the Opel/ Vauxhall Astra K.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can not find the battery,all that is in its place is a fuse box.

Please send a picture of the engine compartment either in this chat, or to

***@******.***