Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

Coming up with a message on dash ac off due to high engine

Customer Question

hi coming up with a message on dash ac off due to high engine temp and temp gauge not working either have already changed 2 sensors but no difference
JA: Have you checked the connectors on the sensor itself? It's important that they not be loose or corroded.
Customer: yes they are ok brand new sensors only got them on friday
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Vauxhall astra sri 2014
JA: Are you fixing your Astra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes this is the second time this has happened there are 3 sensors on my engine replaced all 3 last time and solved the problem but same has happened again have replaced 2 sensors but cant remember where 3rd one is
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 10 days ago.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  CarDoc replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for using JA. I'm Baz, one of the automotive experts, I try to be available in the afternoon on weekdays and in the evenings on the weekend. I apologise if I do not respond to your question promptly, I can assure you that I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you

Can I help you with this?