Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

In limp mode, had new plugs, coil pack mass air flow sensor,

Customer Question

In limp mode , had new plugs, coil pack mass air flow sensor, injector, pump been taken apart and new seals put in, fuel pump sensor new. Been in garage for 2 weeks and they are still stumped. Starts first time but soon as you rev it goes back into limp mode
JA: Are you certain it's the fuel pressure sensor that's in need of attention? What about the fuel rail? Have you checked it yet?
Customer: Had a new fuel rail sensor
JA: What is the model/year of your Vauxhall?
Customer: vectra 2.2 design auto
JA: What year is your Vauxhall?
Customer: 2008
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it is in garage
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have listed earlier the parts have you seen them
Category: Vauxhall
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 15 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, have you done a diagnostic so far? If so, could you share the error codes with me?
Thanks in advance.