Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry,
Experience:  dasdasd
105804848

Vauxhall Zafira model 2003, Vauxhall Zafira model 2003

Vauxhall Zafira model 2003
JA: What is the model of your '03 Vauxhall?
Customer: Vauxhall Zafira model 2003 Airbag light stays on after it should remain off although the computer of check of the system shows "no Fault" Any solution known?
JA: Is anything interfering with the seatbelt latch?
Customer: Eligance 16valve
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The buckle goes together ok. on the front and passenger seat. I took it to the garage but they couldn't find the fault on their computer. I am trying to fix it myself but really don't know where to start. This fault failed it for the MOT.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi my name is Gavin can I help you with this I have read your description.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I hope so. The garage computer shows "no fault" Is this a common problem on the vauxhall Zafira?

Does the scan tool connect to the air bag ECU or does it say no communication ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I had no useful advice from this "mechanic" except to say "ask someone else". I consider it a "con" and was unwillingly and unknowingly signed up to pay a further £15 for membership of this phoney organization which I didn't require. I haven't needed them in the past and am unlikely to make use of them again.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I had already paid the £5 initial fee required and was then told that I could talk to a "mechanic" I didn't realize and neither was I notified that this would cost a further £16-00. The notification of a further £16 was certainly not made known to me at the time. I will warn others not to contact this con job in any way I can.

The advice was accurate but the phone call was a struggle with your hearing aid not working very well. You could of just kept to a text conversation. regards Gavin.